- Kayak and Canoe Anchors, Anchor Types Folding kayak anchor, ideal for kayak fishing is a durable, light weight anchor, thatcan fold this anchor and can carry easily wherever you go and offers enhanced stability.Foldup Grappling Anchor for canoe/kayak. holding power1,5lb...
- Kayaks for Kids and beginners Great fun to be had kayaking
lakes,calm rivers, and ocean waters with kids.
It's true that rapids put much of the "extreme" in backcountry trips involving water travel is not for kids and teens. Together with your kids ...
- Types of PFDs Life Jackets, Models and Manufacturers Types of PFDs Life Jackets ...Reducing Risk Few pieces of boating gear (Personal flotation devices) PFDs have progressed more in safety and safety than the some of models simple life jacket.
- Whitewater Kayaking The beauty of whitewater kayaking is found in the basics of paddling (movement & proper paddle position), and a proper execution and understanding of the basics and basic safety tips and rules- have more fun on your next kayak adventure.
- whitewater River Classification US and Canada whitewater River Classification - Whitewater kayaking
Kayak Adventure and Experience - A Story of Adventure and Experience on the Connecticut River
Canoeing and Kayaking - experiences in around the world
Waters that go for the kayak - Tips and Advice
Women's kayak Adventure
Canoe and kayak resources
Crazy for Kayaking
"If you need stress relief, consider kayaking. Paddling provides a supremely pleasant workout, guaranteed to refresh body, mind and spirit. Kayaking does not pollute or alter the natural environment and the only fuel it wants is your calories.
Paddling is affordable. For less than $400.00 you can buy a surprisingly decent boat. Kayaks are portable, so you dont need to live on the water-front. Using leverage, any woman can load a kayak onto a vehicle without heavy lifting - and without help. Warning: this is extremely empowering! You can also use a rack with a hydraulic lift that allows you to load at waist-height.
Then a gentle push sends your kayak to the roof. This is a back- saver and a real conversation starter. Kayaks are easy to store. If your garage is full, hang it from the ceilng. Kayaks are So Beautiful, you may be tempted to mount yours in the livingroom. Kayaking is safe - just observe the rules.
Always wear a Coast Guard-approved -life jacket. Respect weather, wildlife and speeding boats. Wear water-shoes. Cover up with synthetic, fast drying clothes to prevent Overexposure to the Sun. Bring snacks and water and keep you-charged cell phone in a "dry-bag," bag.' Keep your body low and centered: don't lean or stand; take your tme getting in and out.
If you should tip, bring your boat and paddle to shore - then launch again. From the water, grab the kayak, kick your legs and pull yourself in as getting out of a pool. If buying a kayak seems overwhelming, rent first. Sit-on-top kayaks are user-fnendy and stable. They come in many sezes and colors. Some tandems hold two adults, a child. a dog, coolers and fshng equipment. [...]"
by Sissel W. Robertson
Article published: Women's Digest of Southwest Florida | 2009
Crazy Woman Kayaks, LLC - Kayak rentals, Sales & Instruction
Activities in Downtown, Clark Fork River - Thompson Falls Montana
P.O. Box 1664