Boat Services: repair, restoration and custom fabrication
Boat Service and Repairs
Complete Boat Restorations.
GEL COAT/PAINT/WOODEN/DETAIL AND much MORE Services
See more | pictures: http://claspics.com/313/914646
Nicks, Gauges, Ddings, cracks, spider, Boat Color Matching, complete topsides, fabrications, bottoms and hulls.Gel coat spray or retro fits.
Consoles, hatches, holes filled and all other Gel Coat repairs. We can fabricate just about anything.
All phases of BOAT woodworking from new to refinish/resurfaced.
Water damage & rot, veneer's and solid woods.
Teak Decks, furniture AND cabinets,i nterior/exterior wood and for all your other wood needs, ALL of your classic and antique boat restoration needs!
Varnishes, sealants, stains,oils, clear coats and all other protective applications.
Single (Interlux,Pettit and such
2 part (awl grip,Enron,sterling and more) -
3 part paints. Clear Coats and more.
4 non skid, hatches and storage areas reshaped and painted. Consoles, gulley walls and all other issues.
Engine room painting.
Bottom Paint: From a light scuff and applications to complete removal of paints to gel coat. Running gear, cutlass bearings, blisters, through holes new and filled.(single and 2 part paints)
Boat damages,additions,toe rails, spider cracks,w ater damage boat areas, flooring, stringers, water drains new and refills, and all other needs.
From light to heavy oxidation's, If you think it's to far gone for buff...80% of the time it needs a good wet sand instead to bring the shine back(if gel coat)... scratch removals (gel coat or Plastic) bright work, Engine rooms and everything else that needs protective applications.
Other repairs to name a few:
Cushions, Canvas, dash boards, starboards, brightwork, carpet repair Service and cleaning Service , headliners and much more.
PALM BEACH GARDENS
tel: 561 396-3632
REPAIR AND RESTORATION
MOBILE SERVICES | FREE ESTIMATE
GELCOAT REPAIR AND RESTORATION
FULL DETAIL ON BOATS AND YACHTS
COMPOUND, BOAT WASH & WAX
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR
Pontoon Restoration & Upholstery Services
Top quality Restoration & Upholstery work at a price you can afford! Get your boats A to Z Lake ready! Flooring, covers, boat - tops, new decking and new upholstery!!
480.NINE6NINE.53THREE2 OR 4EIGHTOH.34THREE.31Z EROSEVEN
tel:480 - 343 3107
Mesa Boats & Restoration
(Boat and Trailer
Free Pickup & Delivery
Fuel Systems and Oil Change
On Site Service
Boat Relocating, Fiber Glass work and Gel Coat Repair
We can replace the floor or carpet, aluminum railings and the boat/pontoon boat furniture. We will work with you to custom pontoon design just the way you want it and the way you need it . We can also clean your boats with a cleaner that will make them look just like new look!
Before & After Gallery:
tel:480- 352 - 1753
Aquarius Marine Inc. - Resoration and Fabrication Services
Services and information
Diagnostic Services, Marine In/Outboard Engine Services and repair include Sailboat engine diagnostic, installation and repairs, Marine Electronics and Accessories, Gas or Diesel Generators installation and repairs, trailer and/or trailer service.
- Best Gas Prices in San Diego, California
- Marine Engine Diagnostic
- New Replacement GM Marine motor Promotion.
- Free boat-engine inspection Coupon
Aquarius Marine Inc: over 25 years of production boat repairs experience. Back your boat to new condition with our fiberglass and detailing professionals.
See Our before-after Sample(pictures):
Aquarius Marine Inc.
9384 Frost Mar Place
San Diego, California 92121
tel: 858 866-1525
Restoration services - Vintage, wood and classic restoration services, supplies and boat repair.
Mooris Marine Inc., Florida
Wooden boats and Yachts Rebuilding and Restoting
Classic Wooden boats - the right skills with which to service and repair them - Mooris Marine Inc
Saint Paul Shipwrights - Boat restoration
Saint Paul Shipwrights - Antique and classic wooden boat restoration
Boat Restoration of older boats
Not maintaining a boat can be more costly than maintaining it.
High quality yacht work is Not cheap, but it maintains the seaworthiness, beauty and comfort of aboat. Her resale value stays high and does not drop into off to the depressed price of a "project boat."
Boat Restoration of older boats often requires attention to these areas:
- Window gaskets and frame seals fail, allowing water to penetrate and damage interior wooden parts, especially if they are made of plywood.
- Cold temperatures accelerate the problem when trapped water freezes and expands, separating even waterproof plywood and fiberglass, thereby allowing more water penetration. A teak layer above a plywood or fiberglass deck does not eliminate these problems but may accelerate them if deteriorated sealants allow leaks to penetrate under the teak.
- Deck hardware sealant degrade over time. If water penetrates into a plywood deck or into a cored fiberglass deck, there can be delamination and deterioration.
- When salt water penetrates beneath and around stainless steel fasteners (for example bolts holding deck hardware, chainplates, toe rails, etc.), the stainless steel may suffer crevice corrosion and weaken dangerously. Removal and inspection of chain plates is often sensible.
Water penetration can damage plywood bulkheads.
- Fiberglass hulls sometimes need blister repair, especially if they have been in warm tropical waters for an extended period of time.
- Through hull fittings and seacocks may need replacement.
- Spars may need resurfacing or rebuilding; standing rigging may need replacing.
- Review of electrical, electronic, refrigeration, and plumbing system. Components in old systems may be corroded and difficult to service. New systems may have attractive advantages. Moreover, it may be time for engine rebuilding or replacement.
- For wooden boats, frames, planks, floor timbers fastenings, structural timbers, decks, etc. and other parts may need replacement.
How to Paint small Aluminum Boats - to bring your old tinny boat like new